Blog layout created with Designs In Digitals Designing Duos for January: Winter Moon by Inspirations from Linda and Day

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Partner

Our first challenge was hosted by NDISB. We had to introduce our partner with a layout that included a picture of them and was a scraplift of one of their layouts. Sounds easy right? Ask a few questions, get a picture or two, look through their galleries and there you go. It is a lot harder then it sounds but Angi and I created 2 wonderful layouts for this.

Here is the one Angi did of me. The picture is of the day we brought Victor home from the hospital back in 2001.

And the layout of mine that she lifted.

Here is the one I did of Angi with a picture of her family on a Disney Vactaion with Capton Jack.
and the layout I sraplifted of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment